"Army of one" Derrick White starts his six week H.I.G.T challenge.

US Army SGT, father, husband & AbFitt follower Derrick "Army of one" White has volunteered to step up and take the six week High Intensity Group training (H.I.G.T ) challenge. Derrick will follow the training program & it's principles along with a nutrition & supplement overhaul. For the next six weeks we will observe his progress with updates, progress photo's & interviews. I have agreed to consult Derrick through the process to show him & all our readers the benefits of weight training & H.I.G.T along with proper nutrition and supplementation. I feel fitness knowledge should be shared, to help others ya know people helping people, not to make a quick buck or charge people to help them improve. This is why AbFitt was created.Stay tuned and best of luck to Derrick-