UNCONVENTIONAL, IS MY CONVENTIONAL.

I have been training for some time now. I have come to realize my body responds to a very specific type of training, what I call " High intensity group training" ( H.I.G.T ). Fast multi body part combinations performed using super sets, with progressively heavier weights with each new set, and little to no rest between sets.
Yes to many it's completely unorthodox, a bit extreme, and some what unconventional. To me it is very conventional because it simply works. Training this way forces hardly used fast twitch muscle fibers to be forced to come into play and your cardiovascular system to work in that all important 80% MHR range.
What this means is lower body fat percentages, more lean muscle tissue, strength gains, and a very strong well conditioned Ticker. So remember, train with challenging amounts of resistance and train fast and hard.