RICHARD SEYMOUR'S FIT/SCHOOL

HIGH. INTENSITY. GROUP. TRAINING.........CHEST & BICEPS.

Combining push (chest) pull (bicep) for training day 1.

Performed in a super set fashion, max of thirty seconds of rest between each set. (progressive loads using explosive movements) Remember the key here is Intensity. IE: heavy poundage's, minimal amounts of rest quickly moving from one exercise to the next.

DUMBBELL PRESS...into.. STANDING BARBELL curls....

INCLINE BARBELL PRESS..into...SEATED DUMBBELL CURLS..

STANDING LOW CABLE PRESS...into...STANDING CABLE CONCENTRATION CURL.

FINGER-TIP PUSHUPS....into....CHIN UPS ...

I am not advising on reps or weight. I don't know your level of fitness or what you can lift, so adjust accordingly. However this is not a high rep low weight routine. Its effective only when you force your body into recruiting more muscle fibers than your body is used to. I call it the gray zone ( when the discomfort is so great you want to quit! Don't, learn to train in that zone. That's when your body is forced to call up type two fibers.) You can only reach this point by training INTENSELY.

This is day one (chest and biceps)...I finish my workout with 20 minutes of skipping rope, or working on both the speed bag and heavy bag. (NOTE: I use boxing training as my preferred form of cardio.).



Richard Seymour